Questions and answers
Why do I need my dryer vent cleaned?
- By cleaning your dryer vent, your maintaining the proper airflow so that all the lint can exit and not stay in the dryer.
- Reduce the cost of electric and gas bills.
- It wil prolong the life of your dryer.
- Clogged vents are the #1 cause of dryer fires.
How do I know if I need service?
- You have a bad smell coming from your dryer.
- Clothes are taking very long to dry.
- The laundry room or area of the dryer is moist.
- The actual dryer is very hot when touched.
- If you see a bird nest on the outside of the vent.